Crock A Doodle is Canada’s own pottery painting franchise. As a proven business concept with powerful branding, systems and ongoing support, Crock A Doodle offers a unique and exciting franchise business opportunity.
Crock A Doodle has developed a solid foundation to support the growth of its franchise program. As a member of the Canadian Franchise Association, the company has done its due diligence, has the team and plan in place and is ready to share the colour and fun across Canada… one successful studio at a time.
Crock A Doodle is committed to helping franchisees create success. Our program provides the training, tools and support to help you bring our pottery-painting franchise concept to life in your community. There’s so much potential with families and kids, corporate and community groups, there’s no end to how far you can grow. With great product margins, a powerful POS system and a unique local marketing approach, you have everything you need to create success in a BIG way! With the Crock A Doodle franchise opportunity you’ll get dedicated support every step of the way:
- Assistance with retail site selection and build out process
- Comprehensive franchisee training program
- Use of Crock A Doodle brand and trademark
- Ongoing marketing and promotional support
- Established distribution system for product orders
- Confidential Operations and Marketing Manuals
- Partnership with a franchisor committed to your success
Franchise Fee $20,000 plus start-up costs, rent deposit, store build out, training, equipment and inventory for a total investment ranging from $75,000 – $120,000+. 10 year renewable franchise term, no royalties, 2% marketing fund contribution, protected market territory.
Is this for you?
The Crock A Doodle brand is building buzz and our franchise program is on the grow. We’re looking for more great people to join in our success…maybe we’re looking for you! We want franchise candidates who:
- Have some business savvy…customer service, sales or marketing experience
- Are natural people-people…with a strong customer-service orientation
- Are real go-getters…actively involved in their community and natural connectors
- Have a mindset for success…attitude is everything!
- Have a real passion for our business concept…and are eager to share it with others
We are currently looking for franchise partners in the following markets:
– Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge, ON
– Toronto, ON
– Edmonton, AB
We are currently looking for franchise partners in these current markets (Re-Sale Opportunities):
– Oakville, ON
– Dundas/West Hamilton, ON
Find Out More:
Take our Franchise Self-Test to find out if you would make a good Franchisee. Still interested?
Please complete the Franchise Information Request form.