Enjoy the fun of pottery painting in one of our bright and cheerful studios…a special place to gather with family and friends to create, laugh, share and grow.
Drop ins are welcome in studio on a first-come basis, reservations are recommended during busy times.
Come in and enjoy some creative together-time with us, transforming ready-to-paint pottery pieces into your own amazing works of art. We professionally glaze and kiln-fire the pieces to a brilliant, durable finish to become functional dishware, one-of-a-kind gifts, adorable art and precious keepsakes.
Here’s how pottery painting works with Crock A Doodle
- Pick a piece of ready-to-paint pottery off the shelf – choose from plates and platters, bowls and banks, mugs and more!
- The price of the pottery on the shelf is all inclusive of studio time, paints, glazing & kiln-firing
- Once you’ve selected your piece, you can sit and enjoy some relaxed, unhurried creative time (we don’t charge by the hour)
- We focus on “fun art” not fine art, so anything goes! And we’ve got lots of in studio samples and ideas to inspire you
- Plan your pottery design or follow one of ours (check out #cadideas on Instagram or our YouTube Channel for Step by Step How to Videos)
- Pick your palette of paint colours from our Funstrokes, Fleckles or Simplicity Glaze lines – from bright and cheery to warm and earthy
- Relax, have fun and doodle away! We’re on hand to help every step of the way with lots of tips and tricks!
- Leave your painted piece with us to be professionally glazed & kiln-fired to a bright, shiny, food-safe finish
- Pick up your masterpiece and treasure it as a memory to last forever. We’ll be seeing you again soon to paint and play!
In addition to in-studio painting we also offer an online store of pottery pieces and projects to paint at home. We also host birthday parties, ladies’ nights, kids programs, school programs, team building and corporate events. Crock A Doodle can bring creative fun to your group in a To-Go format that is suitable for any group.