We are not currently hiring, but will continue to accept resumes for any future job opening(s)
We are looking for energetic and engaging team members to join our team in Stouffville
- Do you LOVE people, enjoy working with all ages, have great multi-tasking skills, and are comfortable working in a busy, fast-paced environment?
- Do you have an appreciation for top notch customer service?
- Are you looking for part time work and can work both in a team setting and independently?
Then YOU may just be what WE are looking for!
Duties would include:
- leading kids activities, birthday parties and events
- providing support and top-notch customer service to customers in the studio
- assisting customers, pottery glazing/firing, and opening/closing.
- Previous experience in a busy retail setting would be considered an asset, but not required.
- A willingness and desire to learn in a supportive, collaborative environment
- Over-the-top customer service orientation
- A passion for creativity and desire to share it with others (no art experience is required!)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Positive team player and infectious personality
- A self-motivated multitasker, who enjoys busy and is not easily overwhelmed
Evening & Weekend availability is a MUST, Weekday availability is a PLUS!
Thank you to all who apply! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations for the application and interview process available.
Please submit the form below to let us know why you would love to work for Crock A Doodle! Don’t forget to attach your resume!