Looking for something fun to do with the kids during March Break Week?
Drop in to Crock A Doodle for some hands-on family fun, no reservations required! Together you can paint and play, creating your own hand-painted pottery pieces. Capture precious handprints, nurture kid’s creativity, inspire imaginative art, create family keepsakes and make your own special gifts. There is no end to what you can create! Enjoy some family-together time, making memories and art that you can use and cherish for years to come.
Here’s how pottery painting works with Crock A Doodle
- Choose a ready-to-paint pottery pieces from our shelves…we have hundreds of amazing pieces…mugs, plates, bowls, cookie jars, piggy banks, princesses, sharks and more!
- Pottery painting pricing is all inclusive of studio time, paints, glazing & kiln-firing…so the price marked on the bottom of each piece includes it all!
- Plan your own unique creative design or follow one of ours. The studio is filled with inspiring samples and idea starters. Come with an idea or let us help you map out your masterpiece.
- Pick your palette of paint colours form our Funstrokes, Fleckles or Simplicity Glazes…all are water-based, non-toxic, kid-safe and food safe. So easy to apply.
- Get creative and doodle away! Our staff is always on hand to help guide you in every step of the way. Its “fun art” not fine art, anything goes! You can relax and have fun with it!
- When you are finished painting, leave your masterpiece with us to be professionally glazed & kiln-fired. This adds a bright, shiny food-safe finish so it becomes a functional forever piece.
- We will tell you when your pottery will be ready for pickup…then you can come back to doodle again and again!
Drop-in’s are always welcome in studio – on a first-come first served basis. Many studios are offering March Break Kids Classes. Check your local studio for details and to sign up online.