1. Using a large brush and Simply Cinnamon, paint a solid line, vertically, down the centre of your plate.
2. Add 2 more lines on either side of the first line.
3. Using the same brush and Simply Cinnamon, paint 2 lines horizontally. The lines should be about 2″ out from the centre.
4. Using a medium brush and Coffee n’ Cream, paint lines above each horizontal Simply Cinnamon line and to the left of the vertical lines.
5. Add thin detail lines below the horizontal Coffee n’ Cream lines using a liner brush and Black Lab.