1. Begin by painting Pool Party Blue horizontally across your plate – about 1.5″-2″
2. While the Pool Party is still wet, paint Jumpin’ Juniper next, blending the 2 colours well where they meet
3. Continue on with Boppin’ Blue and Black Lab
4. Add a moon using Polar Bear White and a medium brush. Add the moons reflection using a liner brush
5. Covering the blue sections with a piece of paper, splatter white stars in the sky and onto the lake with a medium brush
6. Add the landscape silhouette with a Black Lab Funwriter.