1.Paint your entire piece using Nutty for You and a large brush. Paint 2-3 coats.
2. With a pencil, lightly sketch your butterfly shape.
3. Begin to paint in your butterfly wings with What A Yolk and a medium brush. Next add Key Lime Pie, overlapping where the 2 colours meet.
4. Paint the outer portions of the wings using Grape Jelly and a medium brush. Overlap with the Key Lime Pie portions.
5. Paint on a body using Black Lab and a medium brush. Outline your wings.
6. Splatter on Polar Bear and Black Lab, don’t be afraid to get messy!
7. Add antennae using Black Lab and a small brush. www.crockadoodle.com