Bamboo SideloadingJun 15, 2022
- Dip one side of your large brush in Kermit and the other side in Key Lime Pie.
- Place your brush on your plate and paint about 1-1.5” sections, one right after the other. Use different sized brushes for different sized bamboo shoots!
- With a small brush dipped in Kermit and Key Lime Pie, dab in between each section to connect the bamboo shoot sections.
- Using a liner brush and Kermit, paint on leaves.
- Proudly sign your masterpiece. We can help outline any pencil back at the studio with a funwriter!