WIN a $500 Pottery Painting Spree!
Post a picture of you & your family painting Crock A Doodle at home below or on Instagram using #crockstar2021
All entries will be pulled into the contest below and open to voting…
every vote your photo receives gets you extra entries into our randomly selected draw!
Hurry! Contest ends February 28, 2021.
By submitting a photo you are agreeing to allow Crock A Doodle to use it.
- Agreement: These rules govern the CROCKstar 2021 Contest (the “Contest”). No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. The act of entering the Contest constitutes acceptance of these Contest rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and the Contest judges, which decisions shall be final and binding upon all entrants.
- Sponsor: The Contest sponsor is Crock A Doodle Inc. (the “Sponsor”).
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to residents of Ontario, Manitoba, and Alberta who have attained the age of majority in their province at the start of the Contest Period. Notwithstanding the above, the Contest is not open to employees, their immediate family members (i.e. spouses or biological, step or adoptive parents, children or siblings) or anyone domiciled with any employee of the Sponsor or prize supplier or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies or fulfillment houses. Incomplete or illegible entries, bulk drop offs, photocopies, scanned copies, facsimiles or other mechanically or electronically reproduced entries will not be accepted and will be disqualified.
- Contest: The Contest begins at 12:01 am ET on January 15, 2021 and ends at 11:59pm ET on February 28, 2021 (such period, the “Contest Period”). There are two ways to enter the Contest and be eligible to win a prize:(a) Online: during the Contest Period access the Contest website at crockadoodle.com, read these Contest rules, follow the instructions to enter and submit a Contest entry photo via Instagram using #crockstar2021 ;OR (b) Email: during the Contest Period email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line CROCKstar2021, your full name, email address and telephone number and a unique 100 word essay about why you love to create. Each email entry must contain a different original 100 word essay to be valid.
- Winner Selection: The potential winner will be chosen by random draw from among all eligible entries received, which will take place at the Sponsor’s offices located at 299 Wayne Gretzky Parkway, Brantford, ON, N3R 8A5 at 10:00 am ET on March 2, 2021. The potential winner will be contacted by email by a representative of the Sponsor and must reply within 24 hours to maintain eligibility. If any of the potential winners cannot be contacted within this time period or fails to respond to any attempted contact or incorrectly answers the skill-testing question, such potential winner will be disqualified, his/her entry will be declared null and void and the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to select at random another eligible entry, in which event these provisions shall apply to such other eligible entry. In order to be eligible to win, the potential winner must correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill-testing question, without assistance or mechanical or electronic aid.
- Prizing: There is one (1) grand prize available to be won. The winner will receive a $500 Crock A Doodle gift card redeemable at the Crock A Doodle studio of their choice. Unauthorized use, reproduction or resale is prohibited. The gift card will not be replaced or replenished if lost, stolen, used incorrectly or without authorization. The gift card may not be exchanged for cash. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Release: Prior to receiving the prize, the potential winner will be required to show valid photo ID and to sign a declaration of eligibility and release form releasing the Sponsor, its related parties and any prize supplier from any and all liability in connection with the Contest and/or the prize, confirming compliance with the Contest rules and consenting to the use of his or her name and photograph, in any and all forms of media, without further compensation, in any publicity carried out by the Sponsor, and its respective advertising and promotional agencies. The signed form must be received by the Sponsor within 24 hours of notification or the prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate entrant.
- Indemnity: By participating in this Contest, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor and any prize supplier and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and/or related companies and licensees and each of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising, media buyers and promotional agencies (the “Released Parties”) from any and all damages, injuries, claims, suits, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, liabilities or losses of any kind (including but not limited to lawyers’ fees) arising out of or relating to your participation in the Contest; your receipt or use of any prize; your violation of any term of these Contest rules or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
- Banning: The Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, prohibit any person from entering the Contest whom it believes to be abusing the rules. Such abuse includes entering false information and entering more times than permitted under these Contest rules.
- Other: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. One prize per person. This Contest is governed by the laws of Ontario, and the laws of Canada applicable therein and is void where prohibited by law. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest or the Contest rules at any time without notice. All prizes must be accepted as awarded, are non-transferable and are not convertible to cash. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize or any portion of a prize with a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes are awarded as-is and no warranties or guarantees are implied or expressed. Neither Sponsor nor Prize Supplier shall be liable for any lost, late, misdirected or stolen entries or inability to process entries, or any errors, damage or negligence that may arise in connection with this Contest, including technical failures on any website or software, viruses, website disruptions, malfunctions or website down-time, human error, personal injury or property damage incurred by any Contest entrant. Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest. Use of any automated system including robotic or form filling software to enter or participate in this Contest is prohibited and will result in disqualification of all entries by anyone using such assistance. If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address provided at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. By submitting a photo to the Contest, you agree to let Crock A Doodle use it in future promotional use.