Looking for a fun and new creative activity?
Explore and nurture your creative side through pottery painting. Plan some colourful fun with Crock A Doodle’s Blue Mountain Senior Activities. We have a studio full of ready-to-paint pottery pieces and creative projects to enjoy. Come on your own, come with friends, or plan a special event for your senior group or club. Enjoy some unhurried and relaxed social time in our studio where we will guide you in the “fun art” of pottery painting. Create your own hand-painted pottery pieces – one-of-a-kind art you can use or give as special gifts.
Pottery Painting Senior Activities
- Visit a studio for drop-in pottery painting anytime…no reservations are required. Our staff are always on hand to guide you in your pottery painting and help you make your creative masterpiece.
- Join us for a Senior Social or Ladies Night where we will gather to chatter and splatter, gab and dab, giggle and squiggle! The focus is always on the fun!
- Sign up for a Project Class and learn step by step techniques to create your unique pottery piece. Or get inspiration from our many studio samples anytime…and we will guide you in creating a fantastic result.
- Bring the Grandkids – treat them to a meaningful creative experience! Help them unplug from technology and get back to hands-on play. The kids will enjoy creating their special art that they can use and enjoy forever.
- Celebrate as a Family – add some creative fun to your special family events with pottery painting activity. Bring your gang to the studio or take a to-go kit to your family gathering. Together you can make memories and pottery that will last forever
Plan some creative fun with Crock A Doodle. Drop in anytime or complete the form below to find out more!