Enjoy the fun of Blue Mountain pottery painting in our bright and cheerful studio. A special place to gather with family and friends for art activities and every day fun. Our drop-in format welcomes people of every age and ability, all day long. We also offer kids birthday parties, ladies nights, teambuilding and corporate events. No reservations required and no nasty studio fees!
Here’s how pottery painting works with Crock A Doodle Blue Mountain
- Pick a piece of pottery off the shelf (so many great pieces to choose from!) ( (
- The price is marked on the bottom, all inclusive of studio time, paints, glazing & kiln-firing
- Plan your pottery design or follow one of ours (we have loads of amazing technique sheets)
- Pick your palette of paint colours in our Funstrokes, Fleckles or Simplicity Glazes
- Relax, have fun and doodle away! (we’re here to help every step of the way!)
- Leave your masterpiece with us to be professionally glazed & kiln-fired
- Then come back and doodle again! (it’s a healthy addiction!)
If you prefer to have the pottery-painting activity at your home, office, school or community venue…we can come to you! Crock A Doodle can bring the creative art fun to your group in a mobile format suitable for any group. Plan your DO…we’ll come to you!
Studio Drop-ins always welcome – no reservations needed.