Love the idea of painting pottery, but feeling intimidated by all of the possibilities? Need some guidance for creating your perfect piece? New to flexing your creative muscles? Crock A Doodle’s new virtual classes are a fun, colourful way to paint your own pottery!
We at Crock A Doodle are excited to be offering a variety of virtual classes this summer! Virtual classes are a great tool that let us guide you through your painting journey. We can provide step by step instruction and tips and tricks to help you create a fun, seasonal piece.
The process is super easy!
- Register at your local studio (click here to find a studio near you)
- Pick up your kit (which includes everything you need – paint, brushes, pottery piece)
- Join in on the designated date and time. The link will be sent out the day before to your email.
- Return your piece to your local studio. From there your piece will be glazed and kiln fired to a shiny, durable, food-safe, forever finish.
- Pick your piece up from the studio. Use. Love. Enjoy.
It’s that simple!
Here are the upcoming Virtual Ladies Nights:
Sensational Sunset – June 23rd
Savour the summer sunsets all year long by painting your own Summer Sunset Plate! Join us for this Virtual Project Class where we will teach you how to paint a summer sunset onto your own Coupe Plate!
Watermelon Serving Bowl – July 21st
Watermelon – the perfect symbol for summer fun! Join us for this Virtual Project Class where we will teach you how to create your own Watermelon Serving Bowl. Perfect for serving up this summery snack!
Flock-tails – August 18th
This Virtual Project Class is going to be FLAmazing! In this class we will teach you how to create your own Flamingo Flock-tails wine glass! Perfect for the patio, by the pool, or for girls night!
Interested in joining us? Find a studio near you by clicking here. Register on the studio’s event page, or connect with them to sign up!
Feeling inspired? Follow us on Facebook for many more colourful and creative projects – click here for our Facebook page.
Looking to find more projects? Click here for some other technique sheets – filled with lots of fun ideas.