How it Works
Enjoy the fun of pottery painting in one of our bright and cheerful studios. A special place to gather with family and friends for art activities. Our drop-in format welcomes people of every age and ability, all day long. We also offer kids birthday parties, ladies nights and corporate events. No reservations required and no nasty studio fees!
Here's how it works;
- Pick a piece of pottery off the shelf (so many great pieces to choose from!) ( (
- The price is marked on the bottom, all inclusive of studio time, paints & kiln-firing
- Plan your design or follow one of ours (we have loads of technique sheets)
- Pick your palette of paint colours in our Funstrokes or Simplicity Glazes
- Relax, have fun & doodle away! (we're here to help every step of the way!)
- Leave your masterpiece with us to be professionally glazed & kiln-fired
- Then come back and doodle again! (its a healthy addiction!)
If you prefer to have the pottery-painting activity at your home, office, school or community venue...we can come to you! Crock A Doodle can bring the fun to your group in a mobile format suitable for any group. Plan your DO...we'll come to you!